We are delighted to offer our new Neurological Physiotherapy service at CoActive Physio, run by our Specialist Neurological Physiotherapy Team. Sessions can be provided in clinic or at home for your convenience.
Our highly experienced Neurological Physiotherapists offer a free telephone consultation to discuss your condition and how neurological physiotherapy can help your recovery or long-term management of your condition.
How we can help
We offer treatment for conditions arising from damage to neurological structures (brain and spinal cord) which includes:
- Brain Injury
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spinal Injury
- Motor Neurone Disease
- Huntington's Disease
- Brain tumour
- Functional Neurological Disorders
We offer a wide range of treatment for your neurological condition to improve your independence and maximise your quality of life. Your physiotherapist will devise a treatment plan based on your goals which are reviewed regularly.
Treatment may include:
- Gait re-education to improve your walking
- Walking aid assessment
- Specialist seating assessment
- Exercises to improve joint movement and muscle strength
- Exercises to improve balance and reduce falls risk
- Functional exercises to improve day to day activities such as getting up from your chair
- Specialist upper limb rehabilitation to improve hand/arm function
- Electrical muscle stimulation (FES, NMES)
- Preparation for return to sport or work
We accept self-referrals as well as referrals from Case Managers, Solicitors, Health Care Professionals and Consultants. To find out how we can help contact us today for a free telephone consultation.