Physiotherapy is the core service at CoActive Physio. Our physiotherapists are fully chartered members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
We cover a whole range of conditions and treatments including:
- Injury rehabilitation (muscles/joints/ligaments/fractures)
- Post operative rehabilitation (eg total knee replacement, hip replacement, menisectomy, rotator cuff repair, shoulder arthroplasty)
- Chronic aches and pains (eg back pain, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Whiplash associated disorders
- Postural issues (requiring correction through strengthening work and deep tissue release)
- Massage (sports massage and therapeutic massage)
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Nerve pain (eg sciatica, trapped nerves, carpal tunnel syndrome, thoracic outlet syndrome)
- Sports strapping and kinesio taping
- Gait analysis
- Electrotherapy modalities: pulsed ultrasound therapy, transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS), interferential therapy.
- Tendinopathies (eg achilles tendonitis, rotator cuff tendinopathy, patellar tendinopathy, lateral epicondylitis (tennis elbow), medial epicondylitis (golfers elbow) )
If you are not sure if physiotherapy is for you then please feel free to contact us to discuss your symptoms and needs.